College Savings

With so many ways to save for college, there's a lot of information out there. One of the best ways to get started saving is to talk with your Progress Financial Services financial advisor about the establishment of a College Savings Plan. College Savings Plans (529s) are tax-advantaged plans administered by a state. These plans are designed to help people save for the expense of a college education. The state usually contracts with an investment management firm as program manager, which provides a variety of investment choices. You invest in the portfolio(s) of your choice that may be appropriate for your risk tolerance and investing time horizon. Children and grandchildren grow up quickly. Give them the college savings they'll need for higher education by consulting with your Progress Financial Services financial advisor today.

Securities and variable annuities offered through Sterne Agee Financial Services, member FINRA/SIPC. Not Bank Guaranteed, Not FDIC Insured, May Lose Value. Not a deposit, Not Insured by any Federal Government. Investment Advisory Services offered through Sterne Agee Investment Advisors, Inc.